COVID-19 Information and Protocols
Dear Tansley Woods Dentistry Families,
Welcome back! Our community has been through a lot in the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and comfort.
Infection control has always been our number one priority and you have seen this during your visits to our clinic. We are following the recommended monitoring protocols from the Ministry of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario for your safety and the safety of our team.
Important Procedures for Your Appointment with Us
Before Your Appointment
- Please complete and submit a COVID-19 Patient Screening form 24 hours prior to your appointment date and not sooner.
- Be patient as we implement new protocols to ensure our team, patients and community stay safe and healthy.
- To minimize traffic in the office and keeping with social distancing practice, we ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment come to the clinic.
- If necessary for our younger VIP patients, one healthy accompanying adult should enter the clinic.
When You Arrive
- We will take your temperature. A reading of 37.9C or greater is considered a fever and your appointment will be deferred of 14 days.
- Patient’s positive with COVID-19 will be deferred and rescheduled.
- For your safety and the safety of everyone, we ask that you come to the clinic wearing a mask. However, if you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use upon arriving to the clinic.
Physical Changes to Our Clinic
- For physical distancing, we have limited and spread out the chairs in our reception area.
- Installation of plexi glass barriers in our reception desk.
- We have added air purification units in each of our suites in addition to the HVAC system we already have in place.
- All magazines and books are removed from the reception area.
- All iPad stations are disconnected.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding at the unprecedented time. We are working timelessly to provide continuous personalized dental care in a safe manner.
If you have any concerns, please email us email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you back soon, it’s actually us behind our masks and face shields, and of course, we are smiling.
Dr. Thelam Nguyen and the entire Tansley Woods Team.