COVID-19 Information and Protocols
Dear Tansley Woods Dentistry Families and Friends,
Although mask mandates are ending in most settings as of Monday March 21st 2022, they will remain to be required in all health care facilities.
We will continue all our current practices including masks, screening protocols and universal sanitizing procedures until further instructions by the Ministry of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
Thank you for your understanding and support of our community. We are working tirelessly to provide continuous personalized dental care in a safe manner.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Dr. Thelam Nguyen and the entire TWD team
Important Procedures for Your Appointment with Us
Before Your Appointment
- Please complete and submit a COVID-19 Patient Screening form 24 hours prior to your appointment date and not sooner.
- Be patient as we implement new protocols to ensure our team, patients and community stay safe and healthy.
- To minimize traffic in the office and keeping with social distancing practice, we ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment come to the clinic.
- If necessary for our younger VIP patients, one healthy accompanying adult should enter the clinic.
When You Arrive
- We will take your temperature. A reading of 37.9C or greater is considered a fever and your appointment will be deferred of 14 days.
- Patient’s positive with COVID-19 will be deferred and rescheduled.
- For your safety and the safety of everyone, we ask that you come to the clinic wearing a mask. However, if you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use upon arriving to the clinic.
Physical Changes to Our Clinic
- For physical distancing, we have limited and spread out the chairs in our reception area.
- Installation of plexi glass barriers in our reception desk.
- We have added air purification units in each of our suites in addition to the HVAC system we already have in place.
- All magazines and books are removed from the reception area.
- All iPad stations are disconnected.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding at the unprecedented time. We are working timelessly to provide continuous personalized dental care in a safe manner.
If you have any concerns, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you back soon, it’s actually us behind our masks and face shields, and of course, we are smiling.
Dr. Thelam Nguyen and the entire Tansley Woods Team.