Why Professional Teeth Whitening Is Superior to Home Whitening Options
People who live in Burlington, Ontario, know how important it is to have a beautiful white smile. While most of us are born with gorgeous teeth, time and aging take a toll on our teeth’s natural whiteness. Sometimes decay can cause teeth to become yellowed and unattractive. In other cases, the foods and beverages we enjoy can discolour our teeth.
The good news is that you don’t have to live with discoloured and yellowed teeth. Professional teeth whitening can restore much of your teeth’s natural beauty.
How Teeth Whitening Works in Burlington
Teeth whitening differs from patient to patient, but Tansley Woods Dentistry has options for everyone. Here are the steps to getting whiter teeth with professional teeth whitening.
- Step 1: You’ll have a conversation with your oral care team. Together, you and the team will decide which teeth whitening options are best for you.
- Step 2: Treatment will be tailored to meet your needs.
- Step 3: The dentist will help you decide if in-office treatment or at-home trays are best (or a combination of the two).
40 year old female In-office Teeth Whitening One hour
Why Professional Teeth Whitening Is Superior to Over-the-Counter Whitening Options
There are many teeth whitening options that you can buy at a drug store or discount store. However, these options aren’t as effective as professional teeth whitening. For one thing, everyone has different shades of tooth enamel, and over-the-counter whitening products are “one size fits all” when it comes to how they whiten your teeth.
Here are some of the benefits of professional teeth whitening.
- Professional teeth whitening products are stronger and will give you a whiter smile.
- When you smile more, you’ll live longer and be happier.
- Smiling is great for relieving stress, and the act of physically smiling has health benefits.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Burlington, Ontario
Are you ready to learn more about professional teeth whitening? Dr. Thelam Nguyen and the team at Tansley Woods Dentistry in Burlington, Ontario, are here to answer all your questions about keeping your teeth white and bright. Give us a call at (289) 273-4289 or request an appointment online today.