Dental Implants for the Look and Feel of Natural Teet
Tooth loss can happen for various reasons. Untreated decay, gum infection, or trauma can cause irreparable dental damage, resulting in the loss of one or more permanent teeth. Regardless of the reason for losing natural teeth, dental implants can restore your smile beautifully with the look and feel of natural teeth. You can learn more about this restorative dental treatment at Tansley Woods Dentistry in Burlington.
Options for Implant Treatment
Whether you’ve lost one tooth or many, there are implant options for restoring your smile and the lifestyle you enjoyed before your teeth went missing.
- Single Tooth Replacement – Implants can individually replace one or several missing teeth in your mouth using a single implant and crown for every missing tooth.
- Multiple Tooth Replacement – To replace multiple missing teeth in a row, Dr. Thelam Nguyen may recommend an implant-supported bridge. A custom-fitted bridge offers comfort, stability, and a natural appearance that blends perfectly with your smile.
- Full Arch Tooth Replacement – Implant-supported dentures (all-on-4 implants) offer a solution for replacing an entire arch of missing teeth. Your prosthetics are supported by four implants embedded strategically in your jaw. The implants keep your new teeth securely in place to avoid mishaps when laughing, talking, or eating.
32 year old male
Dental Implants, Missing single tooth for a long time
Why Replace Teeth with Implants?
Implants offer a perfect solution to replacing lost teeth as they’re durable, stable, and permanent. Once the implant has been surgically embedded into your jaw, it becomes a permanent structure for supporting a crown, which acts like your new tooth. Dental implants:
- Look,function, and feel like natural teeth
- Won’t come loose when talking, laughing, or eating
- Stimulate bone growth (like a tooth root) to keep your jaw from sagging
- Keep remaining teeth from shifting
- Restore your ability to eat and speak clearly
- Complete your smile beautifully
Book An Appointment
Dental Implants Cost
The cost of dental implants varies depending on a patient’s treatment. We offer payment options to facilitate your treatment if your dental insurance doesn’t cover implants. To learn more about our implant procedures, contact Tansley Woods Dentistry in Burlington at (289) 273-4289.