Five Cosmetic Dentistry Options for A Beautiful Smile
Do you always wish to change something about your smile every time you look in the mirror or browse through old photos? It’s totally natural. We all want to look great, and our smile plays a critical part. It never hurts to try cosmetic dentistry for those who wish to enhance their smile.
Tansley Woods Dentistry in Burlington, Ontario, provides general and restorative treatments, but we are also known for creating beautiful smiles. Dr. Thelam Nguyen uses advanced cosmetic dental care treatments in his practice to transform smiles from ordinary to spectacular.
Cosmetic dental treatments for enhanced appearance
Maybe you want to try cosmetic dentistry but don’t know which treatment is ideal for you. No worries! We’ve got you covered. Depending on the state of your smile, you may be interested in the following aesthetic dental services.
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth are stained or yellowed, you can benefit from professional teeth whitening at our office. While store-bought products may be cheap and convenient, their results are far from what you can achieve in our office. The results of DIY whitening products are inconsistent, short-lived, and damaging compared to the safe, long-lasting, and effective results you get with professional teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers: Using custom-fitted porcelain shells, we can aesthetically improve gapped, chipped, discolored, and uneven teeth. Dental veneers are versatile. Some patients need 8-10 veneers to cover teeth visible when smiling, but others only need two for total transformation
- Dental crowns: Besides repairing damaged and missing teeth, dental crowns can cosmetically improve discolored or misshapen teeth. Dental crowns alter the size, color, and shape of your teeth to boost your smile’s appearance while also giving your tooth structural benefits
- Gum contouring: When your gums appear too prominent when smiling, we can recontour them for a symmetrical smile. Similarly, if you have gum recession, our grafting services can help replenish lost gum tissue
- Cosmetic teeth replacements: Our tooth loss solutions don’t just replace teeth. Our teeth replacements are cosmetically engineered to elevate your smile’s appeal. Whether we replace your missing or failing teeth with implants, dentures, or bridges, you can be assured of a natural-looking outcome
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page