Learn about cosmetic dentistry options with our dentist at our Burlington area office
Dr. Thelam Nguyen of Tansley Woods Dentistry in Burlington, ON understands how important it is to have a smile that is cosmetically beautiful. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with a perfect natural smile, and over time, certain problems can develop that impact the appearance of the teeth and gums. This is when our team steps in to provide cosmetic dentistry. Our office offers a variety of options for patients to choose from. Our dentist can help an individual develop a treatment plan that helps them in getting the smile they’ve dreamed of having! Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic dentistry options available to our patients:
- Professional teeth whitening – a brighter, whiter smile is often a top priority for our patients. Deep, dark staining and discoloration can be improved with our in-office or take-home whitening solutions.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections is easy with porcelain veneers, which are made to match the patient’s existing teeth and cover problems such as gaps, misalignment, or permanent staining.
- Gum recontouring – some patients struggle with a “gummy” smile or an uneven gumline. This can be addressed with gum recontouring or grafting services at Tansley Woods Dentistry.
- Dental fillings – our fillings are made with composite resin to ensure they are practically impossible to distinguish when used to treat cavities in one or more teeth.
- Dental crowns – crowns are ceramic restorations that are bonded onto a tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength. These are made to match the smile in color, shape, and size.
Contact the practice of Tansley Woods Dentistry today!
Patients of the Burlington, ON area who are interested in quality cosmetic dentistry can request an appointment with Dr. Thelam Nguyen to discuss their options. With a wide range of solutions available, patients are bound to find the aesthetic procedure that will give them the smile they’ve always dreamed of! Call (289) 273-4289 to request an appointment, or fill out and send our contact form available on our website to get on the books for your consultation visit! We are always accepting new patients at our facility located at 4125 Upper Middle Road, Suite #200.
Share this Article
Back to Blog Page