Professional Cosmetic Dentistry options in Burlington, Ontario
Your smile starts the conversation. It is one of the first things people notice about you, and it can have a tremendous impact on your confidence and self-esteem. For that reason, Dr. Thelam Nguyen at Tansley Woods Dentistry offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options, all of which can help you unlock the brightest, healthiest-looking version of your smile.
Whatever problems you hope to address, complex or minor, Dr. Nguyen will partner with you to determine the best course of treatment, and help you achieve your smile goals.
Where to Begin and What to Expect
Dr. Nguyen is a firm believer in education and communication. When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, he understands that every patient’s goals are different. If you are interested in dentistry that goes beyond routine cleaning and check-ups, he will begin with a consultation. He will work with you to understand what you hope to achieve with your smile, and how he can help. He will also inform you about the variety of options he offers, and how they might help with your specific goals.
Dr. Nguyen has years of experience providing a wide range of procedures, complex and routine, including:
- Teeth whitening –a professional touch when treating unsightly discoloration
- Veneers – porcelain restorations that conceal minor imperfections
- Dental Bonding – composite resin that can treat discoloration, gaps, cracks, and other imperfections
- Gum reshaping – shape your gumline to its ideal look and feel
- Tooth replacement – effective methods for restoring your smile, including dental implants, bridges, or dentures
- Smile makeover – the works, this is an in-depth process that completely overhauls your smile, giving you comprehensive, beautiful results
Whatever your goals, Dr. Nguyen has an option that is right for you. He will talk you through any problem areas you would like to approach, and help you determine what course of treatment might be right for you. Dr. Nguyen works hard to make you an active participant in your care, never pushing unnecessary treatments. His goal is to make you feel like a member of the family, and help you smile with confidence.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page